CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 19 March 2014

salam......

Hi

              In 2014 I began to campus life , after 2 years I left school . This year I want to learn is to reach my goal which is to transform the lives of my time to get better and be able to help families who have helped me .

               in my opinion . college where I study is to develop anew order to be a systematic on the next day . Our hostel near our college takes 5 minutes to get to college.

               In college KPTM poly tech Mara diverse backgrounds all over the world including Sabah and Sarawak , there are of college wifi
and comfortable classrooms . Facilities that are outside of college
car rental . rental car will take us just where are we going as examples to college , or buy everyday goods .

                 Finally, the most interesting places in the college has a hostel for the most comfortable deep into the forest , a herbal plant and tongkat ali . it is also a drawback for me wifi is too slow to make any eseiment given by the lecturer .

0 comments: